More than 6 million men in UK suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction or ED at the present date. Despite the huge number of patients, there is very less information about this subject which is available to a layman. Lack of information often leads to some confusion among people. Men, struck by a problem like ED never gets to know about the real cause of their disease.
Here are some interesting facts about Erectile Dysfunction and reproductive organ of a man which many people may find surprising:
- Men who think they have ED may actually be just guessing— Men who are above 50 years of age are more likely to face erectile dissatisfaction than erectile dysfunction. Erectile dissatisfaction can be due to lack of stimulation in the reproductive organ which reduces the ability of the person to maintain the erection for a longer duration.
- ED Medications are ineffective— Many people complain that the ED medications they have taken to treat their impotence never worked for them. But, in the studies, it’s been found that such people never take the recommended doses of drugs like Kamagra or Silagra and still they expect the medicines to work while consuming them in an arbitrary amount.
- Erections are must achieve orgasm—Many people think that without a healthy erection, one can’t reach an orgasm. According to the scientific facts, this point has been found totally false. A man can reach an orgasmic stage when feels aroused enough even without getting an erection.
- Stress can make the ED even worse—
- Psychological stress can even make the condition of ED worse. Under the effect of ED, a man may find the situation difficult to accept and suffer from additional psychological stress. In such cases, proper consultation with a doctor may help the patient.