How to Take Kamagra Soft for Erectile Dysfunction?
To get the most of this treatment, please make sure you consult a doctor and understand all guidelines to consume this medicine. Take this medication before 30 to 45 minutes of intercourse with water. Avoid mixing it with fatty meals, alcohol and nicotine to allow it work effectively. Take just one tablet in 24 hours and avoid overdosing it to prevent unwanted side effects. Always store it in a cool and dry place away from children, pets and animals. Don’t take it if you don’t plan to engage in intimacy. And remember, this drug does not work without sexual stimulation.
Important Precautions and Warnings for Patients
Kamagra soft is not suitable for every man. To make sure it works well for you, consider following tips:
- Avoid this drug if you suffer from blood pressure and hypertension
- Don’t take if you have a history of heart attack, stroke or serious arrhythmia
- Don’t consume if you are a child under 18 years or an older adult above 65 years
- Don’t take if you are already taking other ED drugs or if you feel allergic to sildenafil
- It is not recommend even if you are taking the Organ Donor Recipient medicines
Is Kamagra Soft Tablet Safe Enough for Curing Impotence?
Just like other anti-impotence medications around the world, this medicine too may cause some unwanted side effects when not taken under doctor’s prescription. Some common side effects possible with this medicine may include stomach upset, headache, blocked nose, nausea, facial flushing, irritation and dizziness to name a few.
And while research and feedback show that Kamagra soft does not lead to any serious side effects, the reality is that it may cause prolonged erection and severe vision and hearing disorder in some rare cases. If the medicine results in such adverse events, it is important to immediately talk to your doctor to avoid further complications.