What is Levitra UK?
LEVITRA is a medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Levitra (vardenafil) relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Levitra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Erectile dysfunction occurs when the blood supply to the male organ is restricted or otherwise blocked. Levitra Tablets has FDA approved oral medicine to successfully treatment of erectile dysfunction. It belongs to a class of drugs called "”. You can take Levitra tablets with or without food. Levitra tablets are usually taken only when needed, 60 minutes before sexual activity. Levitra is not for use in women, it is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby.
Levitra Pills Feature:
- Bigger, stronger and longer lasting erection assured
- Contain FDA-approved ingredient Vardenafil for ED cure
- Improve blood flow and boost up overall sexual stamina
- Ensure multiple orgasms and prolong time for intercourse
- Available in various dosages- 5mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets
- Safe, affordable and clinically tested treatment for men with ED
Uses of Levitra Tablets
- Take this medicine along with full glass of water one hour before intimacy
- Don’t combine Levitra with fatty meals, alcohol, nicotine and caffeine items
- The initial dose is 5 mg, which can go up to 20 mg, the highest dose for this drug
- Don’t take this medicine with nitrates or other medications for male impotence
- Avoid this medicine if you suffer from serious kidney, liver, lung and heart problems
- Don’t take more than one Levitra tablet a day, as overdose may lead to unwanted effects
- Levitra tablets specifically made for men; women and kids are strictly not allowed to consume it
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the reach of kids, animals and pets at home
How Does Levitra 20mg UK Work?
Levitra is the trade name for vardenafil, is used to treatments of erectile dysfunction. It is a PDE5 inhibitor. The PDE5 enzyme is responsible for the regulation of blood flow in the penis, specially during erections. Blood flow around the penis is increased during sexual stimulation by inhibition of the PDE5 enzyme. It takes excitement for Levitra to work. Levitra 20 mg is taken to support sexual activity and healthy sexual relationships.
It significantly increases the sexual intercourse duration before ejaculation. Levitra should be taken with or without food. It starts working within 60 minutes after taking it and stimulation of the penis is required.
Levitra Dosage And Availability
There are 3 doses of Levitra 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg.
Levitra Dosing Information: Usual Adult Dose for ED(Erectile Dysfunction)
Initial dose: 10 mg orally once a day as needed about 60 minutes before sexual activity. Increase to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg depending on potency and tolerability. Levitra 20 mg should be taken once a day. Patients of stable alpha blocker therapy can take Levitra 5 mg once in a day.
Levitra Tablets: Side Effects
Generally, Levitra Tablets don’t lead to any serious side effects. However, you may experience some mild and normal reactions such as dizziness, headache, stuffy nose, upset stomach, back pain and facial flushing to name a few. Stop Levitra and consult a qualified doctor in your area if you encounter some severe physical effects such as:
- Temporary Vision and Hearing Loss
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Swelling in hands and feet
- Irregular heartbeat
Generic Levitra Precautions and Warnings
Levitra is an ED tablet that is effective for upto 74% of men who try it. although it is effective but still it need to be careful before taking this pill.
Warnings and Precautions: Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Levitra
- If you have heart trouble. It may be risky for you to have sex.
- If you suffer from irregular heart beat (cardiac arrhythmia) or inherited heart diseases affecting your electrocardiogram.
- If you have a physical condition affecting the shape of the penis. This includes conditions called angulation, Peyronie’s disease and cavernosal fibrosis.
- If you have an illness that can cause erections which won’t go away (priapism). These include sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma and leukaemia.
- If you have stomach ulcers (also called gastric or peptic ulcers).
- If you have a bleeding disorder (such as haemophilia).
- If you are using any other treatments for erection difficulties, including Levitra orodispersible tablets (see section Other medicines and Levitra).
- If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately. Children and adolescents
- Levitra is not intended for use by children or adolescents under 18.
Best Place To Buy Levitra UK Online
You can order Levitra easily from a trusted and regulated service UK Kamagra and get a fast and discreet service with free delivery. There is no need to have used Levitra uk online before or have a diagnosis from a doctor.
You just need to follow some steps to order:
Step 1: Visit the website and make an order.
Step 2: Complete the short online assessment about your health and lifestyle
Step 3: A superdrug doctor will assess your answers and approve, if it is right for you. You will get a message if not good for you.
Common side effects of Levitra include:
- flushing (warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest),
- runny or stuffy nose,
- stomach upset,
- back pain, or
How Do I Come Off Levitra Tablets?
Make sure you are not addicted to take Levitra tablets. Excessive dosage may cause side effects. For prevention consult a qualified doctor.
To know more about Levitra Tablets, its benefits and side effects, please feel free to consult your doctor now.
Levitra Tablets helps most men struggling with ED, but may cause some mild and short-lived physical effects such as headache, dizziness, flushing, stuffy or runny nose, heartburn, body pain, dry mouth, loss of breath, etc. If you experience any serious effects such as prolonged and painful erections or severe vision and hearing complications, tell your health care provider and seek immediate help to stay healthy.