Vardenafil (INN) is a PDE5 inhibitor used for treating erectile dysfunction that is sold under the trade names Levitra (Bayer AG, GSK, and SP), Staxyn in India, and Vivanza in Italy.
Qty. Based Levitra 20mg Tablets Price List
What is Levitra?
LEVITRA is a medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Levitra (Vardenafil) relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Levitra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Erectile dysfunction occurs when the blood supply to the male organ is restricted or otherwise blocked. Levitra Tablets has FDA approved oral medicine to successfully treatment of erectile dysfunction. It belongs to a class of drugs called “PDE5 inhibitors”. You can take Levitra tablets with or without food. Levitra tablets are usually taken only when needed, 60 minutes before sexual activity. Levitra is not for use in women, it is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby.
Levitra Tablets Feature:
- Bigger, stronger and longer lasting erection assured
- Contain FDA-approved ingredient Vardenafil for ED cure
- Improve blood flow and boost up overall sexual stamina
- Ensure multiple orgasms and prolong time for intercourse
- Available in various dosages- 5mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets
- Safe, affordable and clinically tested treatment for men with ED
Levitra Tablets: Usage, Dosage, Storage & Precautions
- Take this medicine along with full glass of water one hour before intimacy
- Don’t combine Levitra with fatty meals, alcohol, nicotine and caffeine items
- The initial dose is 5 mg, which can go up to 20 mg, the highest dose for this drug
- Don’t take this medicine with nitrates or other medications for male impotence
- Avoid this medicine if you suffer from serious kidney, liver, lung and heart problems
- Don’t take more than one Levitra tablet a day, as overdose may lead to unwanted effects
- Levitra tablets specifically made for men; women and kids are strictly not allowed to consume it
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the reach of kids, animals and pets at home
Levitra Tablets: Side Effects
Generally, Levitra Tablets don’t lead to any serious side effects. However, you may experience some mild and normal reactions such as dizziness, headache, stuffy nose, upset stomach, back pain and facial flushing to name a few. Stop Levitra and consult a qualified doctor in your area if you encounter some severe physical effects such as:
- Temporary Vision and Hearing Loss
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Swelling in hands and feet
- Irregular heartbeat
To know more about Levitra Tablets, its benefits and side effects, please feel free to consult your doctor now.
Levitra Tablets helps most men struggling with ED, but may cause some mild and short-lived physical effects such as headache, dizziness, flushing, stuffy or runny nose, heartburn, body pain, dry mouth, loss of breath, etc. If you experience any serious effects such as prolonged and painful erections or severe vision and hearing complications, tell your health care provider and seek immediate help to stay healthy.