Kamagra Oral Jelly 100
Best Treatment For Male Impotence In Jelly Form
Kamagra Jelly is a new generation drug for erection restoration and all affected men are expected to use Kamagra Jelly in the future. Yet another breakthrough drug developed by Ajanta Pharma is Kamagra Jelly. As the very name indicates, it is a jelly form of generic Viagra aimed at curbing erectile dysfunction in minutes. It dissolves faster and allows men to get harder in as little as 15 minutes, unlike the blue pills. It also works by improving blood flow in the penile region and causing stronger erection, but its fast onset of action and high safety profile give it an extra edge over other ED drugs online.
Take it just 30 minutes before intercourse and enjoy harder and bigger erection for about 6 hours. Kamagra Jelly is not an ordinary drug for treatment of erectile dysfunctions, but an advanced formula of known drugs characterized by strong pharmacological properties and considerably improving the man’s abilities. This drug breaks down an enzyme called PDE5, which narrows down the blood vessels in the penile region, and cuts off the supply of blood to the penis.
Tips for Taking Kamagra 100 oral Jelly for Erectile Dysfunction
- Take this jelly within 24 hours a day with or without food
- Consume it around 30 minutes before getting intimate in bed
- Take it with a full glass of water & store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid mixing it with the large fatty meals, alcohol and smoking
- Don’t take this jelly if you don’t intend to engage in intimacy
Some Common Adverse Effects or Allergic Reactions
- Facial Flushing
- Stuffy Nose
- Mild Nausea
These are however normal side effects which should go away if you could increase the intake of water.
Some Serious Adverse Events with Kamagra Jelly
Although it is reported rarely, some patients experience serious side effects such as prolonged and painful erections lasting for over 6 hours or even severe vision and hearing disorders. Remember, taking kamagra without the prior consultation with your doctor can be dangerous. Always seek medical advice to safely use this medicine.
Precautions and Warnings for Kamagra Jelly
You must avoid or consult doctor for taking jellies if you:
- Suffer from severe, liver or kidney diseases
- Have a past history of stroke and heart attack
- Are under 18 or above 65 years of age
- Suffer from high or low blood problems
- Are already taking drugs for impotence
- Feel allergic to any ingredients in this jelly
This medicine may interact with other medications, hence it should not be combined with other drugs such as Nitroglycerin, Nitroprusside medicines, Amyl Nitrate (poppers) and Organ Donor Recipient medicines to name a few. To know more about how to take this jelly and what precautions to follow, please consult your doctor now.