A Powerful Generic Viagra for Women Problems
Lovegra (pink kamagra) is a popular sildenafil medication for female sexual dysfunction developed by Ajanta Pharma. It works quickly by dilating blood arteries and increasing blood supply to the vaginal area, enhancing the sensitivity and lubrication in the private part. The medicine becomes effective in as little as 30 minutes and lasts for about 5 to 6 hours, thus giving women enough time to enjoy a long lasting intercourse with their partner.
Lovegra Tablets Price List
|12||100mg Female Viagra (Lovegra) (Trial Pack)||£13.70|
|20||100mg Female Viagra (Lovegra)||£18.41|
|52||100mg Female Viagra (Lovegra)||£41.61|
|100||100mg Female Viagra (Lovegra)||£67.41|
How to Lovegra (Pink Kamagra) Tablets for Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Don’t take more than one tablet in 24 hours a day for safe results
- Take it with a full glass of water 30 to 45 minutes before intimacy
- Don’t combine this drug with other sexual dysfunction tablets
- Don’t mix it with alcohol, smoking and of course fatty meals
- This medicine is only indicated for women to enhance pleasure
- Don’t exceed the maximum dose, which is a 100 mg a day.
- Take it only when the sexual activity is planned ahead
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from kids and pets
Possible Side Effects of Lovegra 100 mg Pills UK
Generally speaking, Lovegra tablets for women don’t cause any major or serious side effects, but sometimes due to overdose or misuse, you can experience some common effects such as facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach problems, dizziness, dryness in eyes and stuffy nose to name a few. However, if you encounter any major effect like temporary loss of vision or severe hearing disorders, it is advised to immediately stop this medication and consult a qualified doctor in order to avoid further medical complications and stay healthy.
Important Precautions & Warnings - Who Should Consume Lovegra?
- Pregnant or breast-feeding mothers need to avoid this drug
- Don’t take it with nitrate or any drug for female dysfunction
- Avoid if you are suffering from heart, kidney and liver diseases
- People with low or high blood pressure need to avoid this drug
- Avoid it if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for people under 18 years of age
- Avoid it if you have stroke, heart attack or serious arrhythmia
To know more about side effects, interactions and precautions surrounding this drug, please consult a doctor.